[Sidefx-houdini-list] POP Collision question

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 13:02:52 EDT 2010

It's a CHOP based thing. The caveat is that it gets pretty heavy for
big long particle objects. It can delete based on any condition you
desire. We usually set up an attribute for that condition that uses an
expression of some sort, and if that condition gets above zero - then
bam. We usually use it to remove particles that come too near to an
object - such as the camera or a character, but renegades of all
varieties are fair game.