[Sidefx-houdini-list] POP Collision question

Sebastian H. Schmidt sebastian.h.schmidt at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 14 03:21:26 EDT 2010

Hi Alex,

are your particles flying very fast ?
If so you could increase the oversampling on the pop-network but that slows
down the whole simulation.
Another thing what you could play with on the collision pop would be the
collision tolerance parameter.
That parameter defines 'Distance from geometry at which particle is
considered to have collided'

Seb