[Sidefx-houdini-list] POP Collision question

Alex Czetwertynski alex at franktheplumber.com
Fri Aug 13 22:28:42 EDT 2010

I have a set of particles emitted from a sphere going towards another sphere where they stick and slide along the surface.  The problem I'm having is a series of rogue particles flying away from the sphere even though the majority are properly sticking on it.

I tried increasing the radial force in my Point SOP at Geo level, but that doesn't seem to help...

Is there anything I can do in the Collision POP to avoid this?

Thanks
Alex