[Sidefx-houdini-list] H11 HDA asset icons

robert east east.robert at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 22:21:35 EDT 2010

Hi List ,
           I have noticed that my custom tools created in H10 when brought
into H11 fail to display the icons correctly, although I can see a small
version of the icon in the search path button for the HDA. As the icons have
been injected into the asset I thought using the opdef function was still
valid in H11  ie opdef:/Sop/myotl?my_icon.png

Can anyone clarify ?

regards

Rob

--
Robert East

www.tenmenmarching.com
Sydney Australia + London UK
 +61 (0) 299672804
"Houdini is a pipeline in a box. Maya is a box that you have to build a
pipeline for"