[Sidefx-houdini-list] Alembic

Steve LaVietes stevel at imageworks.com
Mon Aug 2 14:32:01 EDT 2010

We've been using this (and its initial internal format) in production for about a year throughout our pipeline -- including in and out of Houdini.

The initial code drop is missing Houdini tools because portions of them are very specific to our pipeline.

We're definitely interested in getting code and conventions for Houdini out there for discussion as soon as possible.

-stevel