[Sidefx-houdini-list] Alembic

Rick Fuentealba ricardof at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 14:18:26 EDT 2010

Hey Andrew, I started taking a look at the files and format, so far it looks
interesting, but it's still in very much an Alpha state.

They are supposed to be releasing a more complete release some time later in
August. I'm curious as to where this is gonna go. Definitely gonna be
looking into it and working on an implementation for Houdini. Maybe this
will help finally set some type of format standard throughout all packages.