[Sidefx-houdini-list] Flamethrower effect help?

Jens Martensson jempamartensson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 05:03:07 EDT 2010

Hi I saw your post on odforce last week.
Been to busy working, but I did a quick test yesterday.

http://vimeo.com/13817968
I will post the file on odforce tonight .

I think much of the effect is in the motion.
Mine is far from perfect, but it's a start.

I use particles to drive volume all the time, so in this example
I have particles emitting fluid which has speed of 1 (arbitrary number) and
the I have particles with double 2 which blows thru
the fire to have that spitting effect.

Hope this will help a bit

Cheers
Jens