[Sidefx-houdini-list] ndc to world matrix

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 00:41:23 EDT 2010

Oh sorry - didn't see the whole thread. Grahams example looks good except
for one small thing ("camera" should be "cam"):

viewer = toolutils.sceneViewer()
viewport = viewer.curViewport()
cam = hou.node("/obj").createNode("cam")
viewport.saveViewToCamera(cam)
xform = cam.worldTransform()
cam.destroy()

This is the only way of accessing the matrix for an arbitrary user generated
viewport matrix afaik.

Cheers