[Sidefx-houdini-list] ndc to world matrix

katrin schmid Katisss at gmx.de
Mon Aug 2 00:02:51 EDT 2010

hi,
so i try compositng WorldToCamera from this book for a start

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=jXmJqzQgdY8C&pg=PA375&lpg=PA375&dq=worldToCamera&source=bl&ots=xn94-vpnh3&sig=LboAGGX2oRAbsbf0eIRdDkUOTiQ&hl=en&ei=hApWTISjIIzqvQPyjJUZ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7&ved=0CEsQ6AEwBg#v=onepage&q=worldToCamera&f=false

Anyone knows if its a good plan?
Im not also not quite sure what the matrix values
viewport.saveViewToCamera(cam)
xform = cam.worldTransform()
represent really...
thanks for helping,