[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini IA-64?

Marco marcogb at xs4all.nl
Sun Aug 1 10:05:19 EDT 2010

Dear Peter,

Thank you for sending me the media for IRIX at the time, I'm still very
grateful for that!  Yes it is.
It's completely different, EPIC instead of CISC, plus the CPUs don't
even have x86 or x86-64
(AMD64/EMT64) emulation.

I love Houdini, it's great it appeared on so many interesting
platforms.  It's sad, though, that the
archived versions usually disappear so soon.

Kind regards,

Marco