[Sidefx-houdini-list] Disable point display for ghost object

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 15:30:56 EDT 2010

Another trick that may or may not apply is to append an add sop and
tick "Add Particle System" Then the points will display in the
viewport coloured when point display is turned off. I was working on
Invictus whitch had a point per persion in the crowd... we spent all
day looking at point clouds and only towards the end did i stumble
accross the "Add Particle System" trick. to think we could have been
looking at coloured dots all that time.