[Sidefx-houdini-list] Disable point display for ghost object

Alex Lim list at poh-yee.com
Fri Apr 30 15:21:12 EDT 2010

Hello. Does anyone know if there is an option (including fiddling with
config file) to allow for the display of geometry's point inside the
current SOP context only, but have the points display turned off for
"Ghost Other Objects" and "Show All Objects"? At times I find it quite
annoying when I just wanted to see how the points in current Objects are
behaving by checking against geometry in other Objects, but
unfortunately, turning on point display will turn everything on for
other objects as well...

Thanks!
Alex