[Sidefx-houdini-list] Curve from Particle

jon parker parker.jon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 23:51:55 EDT 2010

Use an Add SOP.
But first, in your POP net, be sure you've created an "origin"
attribute (in the split POP I believe).  In your Add node in the
Points tab, check "Delete geometry but keep the points".  Then in the
Polygons, By Group tab change the Add parameter to "by attribute", and
set the "attribute name" to "origin.  This should give you your
curves.  You can then convert them to NURBS, change the pscale, etc...
further down the chain.
-Jon