[Sidefx-houdini-list] Curve from Particle

Stephen Jones stephenbjones25 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 22:16:04 EDT 2010

Hello all, I have a question about creating a curve from a POPnet. I have created a particle simulation that has a 5 particles force along a curve path. Those particles split creating a trail of points. I would like to make each particle trail into it's own curve that I would be able render out and taper at the ends based on $PSCALE. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Stephen
stephen at jonesvsfx.com

P.s. This is why I don't use Maya. Because great resources like this, don't exist. HOO-RAY for SDFX!!!!