[Sidefx-houdini-list] Mplay: start with lut enabled

jiversen jiversen at rhythm.com
Wed Apr 28 19:06:34 EDT 2010

If you prefer, you can set the LUT in your environment and Mplay will
always start up using it.

%> hconfig -h HOUDINI_IMAGE_DISPLAY_LUT
HOUDINI_IMAGE_DISPLAY_LUT
    Defines the default display LUT filename for displaying images in
    the compositor's viewer and MPlay.

(However there might be a bug with the commandline version)