[Sidefx-houdini-list] Render command line

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 12:35:51 EDT 2010

Hi Stephen,

You need to do a tiny script. Something like:

# hscript script to render specific frames

# hardcoded, replace if needed

set framesToRender = "43 21 11 67"
set ropToRender = "/out/mantra1"

set numFrames = `argc($framesToRender)`
for i = 0 to `$numFrames-1`
    set curframe = `arg($framesToRender, $i)`
    # note in below the -k option does a flipbook, remove for render to disk
    # look at help for Hscript's "render" command
    render -V -k -f $curframe $curframe $ropToRender
end

Cheers,

Peter B