[Sidefx-houdini-list] Question about visualizing flows

Ron Schab ron.schab at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 21:03:15 EDT 2010

Yup :)

I think I also mentioned to look in the DetailsTab which will reveal needed
relationships and naming conventions.  I probably should have mentioned how
to find the DetailsTab - sorry about that ;)

You will need to activate it in your Houdini desktop as it does not show by
default.  E.g. where you have the materialsTab (which should be there in
your standard Desktop), click on the PLUS symbol next to it and activate
it's display through there.
Then while focused on the PyroNode look into that tab and you'll see all
necessary current relationships and naming conventions :)

Hope this helps

cheers
Ron