[Sidefx-houdini-list] Question about visualizing flows

Alex Czetwertynski alex at franktheplumber.com
Mon Apr 26 19:50:10 EDT 2010

Thanks Ron

Bringing this thread back on the list as you suggested.

So to choose what visualization I want to render, I go to the node I
want to render (in my case the Low Res Pyro) and point the "Geometry
Data Path" in the Dop Import node to vel/Visualization

My question off list was "how do I know what the paths are".
Your reply was to look at the details tab of the pyro node in the
AutoDop network.

My new question for you is then, I don't see clearly how to name these
paths...I can see the tabs, but I can't clearly see how you came up
with "vel" as the pathname (aside from the fact that it is the first
three letters of Velocity :))
Maybe I am missing something?

Thanks
Alex