[Sidefx-houdini-list] Question about visualizing flows

Ron Schab ron.schab at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 18:43:13 EDT 2010

Hi Alex,

Not a problem mate :).

 Yes, sorry after sending the answer I got an automated answer from Sesi
stating the filesize of the email was too big and therefore needs admin
approval, which I didn't know.  I am not sure how far this has gone so far
though I am afraid - I haven't heard back about approval.

Let me know if you need any further help and I can send you the .hipnc
directly maybe?

cheers
Ron

Ron Schab