[Sidefx-houdini-list] Question about visualizing flows

Ron Schab ron.schab at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 00:07:06 EDT 2010

Hi Alex,

if I understand the issue correctly, the key lies within the DopImportSOP.

DopNetwork: /obj/AutoDopNetwork

objectMask: `dopobjscreatedby("/obj/AutoDopNetwork/pyro")`

GeometriePath:  vel/Visualization
//(here of course choose which ever you want; naming can be found in
DetailsTab)//

attached a hipnc I quickly mocked up for reference.

cheers
Ron