[Sidefx-houdini-list] Smorganic

Ozgur Yılmaz eoyilmaz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 17:32:15 EDT 2010

first of all, David Johnson; you were write about being not specific, sorry
about that, as you correctly guessed the thing I want to achieve was to have
a continuous thin sheet of water.

Alex and Szymon, thank you for your links, those were very helpful...

After reading the article about smorganic, I remembered that the fluid
motion is estimated as vorticities and divergences about a point, so the
motion of moving away or moving towards a point called the divergence, and
moving or spinning around a point is called vorticity. I had a book
(probably left at the studio) where it was explaining the whole idea behind
the fluid dynamics, I need to look at that book again (need to wait till
Monday :) ).

As Szymon suggested, I need to add my own nodes to the particle fluid
solver, nodes that searches for low divergent areas and creates new
particles.

So thank you guys again, you enlightened me.

Cheers...

E.Ozgur Yilmaz
Lead Technical Director
www.ozgurfx.com