[Sidefx-houdini-list] 3D books including Houdini Manual Set

Doug Reston dreston at mac.com
Sat Apr 17 15:32:58 EDT 2010

HI,

I am moving and need to lighten my load...

I have gathered up a bunch of 3D books over the past 13 years
including what was probably the last printed Houdini Manual Set
(Houdini 5, the 2 big purple boxes). Of course several of them are
outdated but include some oldies but goodies from Siggraph and the
like. (Have a Maya 3 Printed Manual Set too, 2 Black boxes)

I'd like to find some good homes and thought I'd reach out here
before just putting on Amazon. I posted the library to: http://
web.me.com/dreston/deliciouslibrary/index.html
If you have a look and see something your interested in, please just
email me off the list.

I really appreciate it. Sorry to spam the list.

Doug
dreston at mac.com