[Sidefx-houdini-list] Duration of render

Alex Czetwertynski alex at franktheplumber.com
Fri Apr 16 18:09:14 EDT 2010

I just tried launching Houdini through the terminal on OSX to test
rendering through the render - V command
However before I got to that point, as Houdini launched, the terminal
displays

---
houdini[77665:10b] invalid drawable
2010-04-16 14:59:02.220 houdini[77665:10b] invalid drawable
2010-04-16 14:59:02.224 houdini[77665:10b] invalid drawable
2010-04-16 14:59:02.228 houdini[77665:10b] invalid drawable
-----

Then if I try to use any command I get "command not found", as if I
had been bounced out of the Houdini environment and back into regular
Mac -bash environment

What is going on here?
Mac Os 10.5, Houdini build 10.0.595

Thanks