[Sidefx-houdini-list] Duration of render

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 13:39:40 EDT 2010

In houdini: render -V

---
mantra  command      -V val  Set verbose level (i.e. -V 2p)
                    0-9  Output varying degrees of rendering statistics
                    p    Turn on VEX profiling
                    P    Turn on VEX profiling and NAN detection
                    a    Turn on Alfred-style progress reporting

---
If you are rendering from the command line (in linux) you can pipe the
stdout to a file as well.