[Sidefx-houdini-list] no kwargs in menu scripts! work-arounds any body?

Robert Kelly isstuff at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 01:45:18 EDT 2010

So talk to the instance of the parameter after it has been made by the
multi parm and sitting in the interface. or create all the parameters
from scratch? I have looked at someone else's code where they created
parameters from scratch, it was a mess of code not the speediest thing
to get your head around or write. I may work rite around the
problem.... but i may get my head around it on my own time.