[Sidefx-houdini-list] particle formats: what is the best free/open format to go maya to houdini?

Miles Green Miles.Green at al.com.au
Wed Apr 14 18:12:17 EDT 2010

Hi
The plug-in Should already be available for most platforms (osx/win32 winx64/ linux32 and linux64) and maya flavours

as Ron said if there are any people/studios that feel they need any update/requests they can mail me directly at the last mentioned email addr and I'll consider any feature requests, I'll always consider making the source code available but no plans yet while updating features is easily in my relm.

I'm also happy to point people to the write places if they want to create their own from scratch..