[Sidefx-houdini-list] a52 ad with robot+car explosion :)

Agent Xray xray at agentxray.com
Mon Apr 5 18:52:55 EDT 2010

If you are referring to the Nationwide Insurance spot where the kid's
garage built robot with laser death eyes detonates a car in a suburban
driveway, we blew up a real car and added just a bit of particle sparks on
top. The laser death eyes are all CG, obviously. It's amazing what you can
accomplish with a few cans of gasoline and some det cord.

There's a clip of it on my reel at http://agentxray.com

-=X