[Sidefx-houdini-list] Transforming Vertex Normals?

craigleehoffman at aol.com craigleehoffman at aol.com
Tue Oct 27 13:05:05 EDT 2009

I am working with a lot of geometry that needs to go into Maya as connected pieces so I promoted my Point Normals to be Vertex Normals and Fused the geometry.  But now I am realizing that Transforms don't transform Vertex Normals, only Point Normals.  Is there a way to get Vertex Normals to transform like Point Normals?

I am guessing "No", and the only way to do this is keep it as Point Normals and promote/fuse as the last step.

H10.0.295 on Linux

Thanks,
Craig