[Sidefx-houdini-list] POP Sub Frame emission problem

craigleehoffman at aol.com craigleehoffman at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 18:36:13 EDT 2009

 The Timeblend SOP does that, but I have already taken care of it.  I can turn off Integer Frames in the Display and see the source points move smoothly in between Integer Frames, so I know the input to the POPNet is subframe capable.

The particles seem to being birthed in a subframe way (not all on top of each other, but along the path the source points trace), but they seem to be emitted only in a small portion of the IntraFrame time.  I tried using Impulse Birthing as well as Constant Birthing with different settings to birth the correct number of particles for the Oversampling setting.

Weird.  I know this used to work.

-Craig