[Sidefx-houdini-list] POP Sub Frame emission problem

craigleehoffman at aol.com craigleehoffman at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 17:21:03 EDT 2009

But that results in particles only being birthed at integer frames- like having no oversampling on for birthing.  I am trying to birth between frames in a nice smooth way.  The bunching when oversampling is on usually happens because the geometry doesn't move smoothly between frames, but in my example it does.

I know this used to work...

 -Craig