[Sidefx-houdini-list] script to clone a node

Michael K. O'Brien mobrien at pixar.com
Mon Oct 26 15:19:09 EDT 2009

Hola~

I find that I need to clone nodes every now and then. I usually end up
copy/pasting a node, then manually setting channel expressions to have one
node drive the other. Anyone have a script that automates this?

Thought I'd ping the group before I wrote one...

Is there a good script repository out there? I poked around odforce a bit, but
didn't find anything obvious.

MO

--
Michael O'Brien                                                         Tools
Pixar                                                       mobrien at pixar.com

Censorship is the mother of metaphor.
                            -Jorges Luis Borges