[Sidefx-houdini-list] POP Sub Frame emission problem

craigleehoffman at aol.com craigleehoffman at aol.com
Sun Oct 25 16:34:01 EDT 2009

I can't seem to get this to work properly (H10.0.374).

I can verify that the points going into my POP Network move smoothly in between frames by turning off "Integer Frame Values" in the "Global Animation Options".   But with an "Oversampling" of 9 and "Accurate Births" checked on on the Source POP, I get 9 particles emitted per point fairly close together and then a big gap and then 9 particles again, rather than the 9 spread out evenly over the whole frame.

They do seem to be spread out in a subframe way, creating a non-overlapping arc, but they are just not being emitted over the whole distance the emitting point travels in a frame, leaving gaps.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks,
Craig Hoffman