[Sidefx-houdini-list] Finding out who is using a license

Steve Tucker Steve.Tucker at Starz.com
Thu Oct 22 14:59:26 EDT 2009

Thanks for the responses.

Yes, Starz has a few Houdini licenses.  This was on our website just a couple of weeks ago in the fx artist requirements. As you can tell by my earlier question though we have fewer licenses than employees though, so I guess they're more focused on finding Maya people at the moment.

 - Steve

Stephen Tucker, VFX Artist
p: 416.682.5200 x 5363  | f: 416.682.5209
Starz Media Canada Co. | 230 Richmond Street East | Toronto, ON M5A 1P4
www.starzanimation.com

-----Original Message-----
From: sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com [mailto:sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com] On Behalf Of Javier Meroño
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 12:24 PM
To: sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
Subject: Re: [Sidefx-houdini-list] Finding out who is using a license

I appologize if this is a bit out of place, but I was curious. Are you working with Houdini for the FX department at starzanimation? I ask because at the website they just ask for Maya/Syflex and Realflow skills, so that went beyond my radar.

Regarding the license thing...I will stop hacking your systems for a while...j/k :p

Regards,

Javier Meroño Sierra

FX Technical Director

3 monos VFX