[Sidefx-houdini-list] Finding out who is using a license

Steve Tucker Steve.Tucker at Starz.com
Thu Oct 22 10:31:09 EDT 2009

I feel like I saw something about this somewhere recently, but cannot remember where it was or if it was possible.  Does anyone know if there's a way to track down which computers are using the houdini licences?  We seem to have more licenses being consumed at the moment than we see physically being used in our department.

 - Steve

Stephen Tucker, VFX Artist
p: 416.682.5200 x 5363  | f: 416.682.5209
Starz Media Canada Co. | 230 Richmond Street East | Toronto, ON M5A 1P4
www.starzanimation.com

-----Original Message-----
From: sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com [mailto:sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com] On Behalf Of Dropbox
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 4:02 PM
To: sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
Subject: [Sidefx-houdini-list] Varomix Dagreit has invited you to Dropbox

We're excited to let you know that Varomix Dagreit has invited you to Dropbox!

Varomix Dagreit has been using Dropbox to sync and share files online and across computers, and thought you might want it too.

Visit http://www.getdropbox.com/link/20.Y2-zgBTPEm/NjQwMTk2MjU3 to get started.

- The Dropbox Team