[Sidefx-houdini-list] munging IFD files

Drew Whitehouse drew.whitehouse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 02:15:47 EDT 2009

Last time I looked all the parameters are fully expanded when generating
IFD's. I  may be missing something obvious here ?
But beyond that, I need to know which files are referenced, so that they can
be transferred backwards and forwards between the clusters that don't have
cross mounted file systems (eg ours).

-Drew