[Sidefx-houdini-list] Getting/Set operator label from hou.HDADefinition

Graham Thompson captainhammy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 11:12:49 EDT 2009

Edward is right, unfortunately there is no way to get a label unless you
have an instance of the operators hou.NodeType. This is only really an issue
if you are trying to get names/labels from definitions in an otl file that
isn't installed in your scene.  I submitted RFE 36007 for this a while ago.