[Sidefx-houdini-list] bgeo 2 rib dso

Van Aarde nanocell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 03:22:27 EDT 2009

Hi Andrew,

The GEO/GEO_IORib.h might be what you are looking for. It states:
Name: Geometry Conversion Utility LIbrary (C++)
Comments: Save a gdp to RIB. This is not able to load or convert any files.

And more specifically, you will probably want to use this function:
GEO_IORib::fileSave( const GEO_Detail *gdp, ostream&)

So, you should be able to load a .bgeo file into the GDP, and then simply
write out that GDP using the GEO_IORib::fileSave() function. :)

As for any specific examples, I can't help you there. I haven't actually
done this myself.

CheerZ,
Van Aarde.