[Sidefx-houdini-list] Get life attribute with fluid

Francois Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Thu Oct 8 17:37:03 EDT 2009

Thanks for the answer Sebastian,

I think I've almost set it up except for point c and d. I will try to
understand better how the Gas Calculate work because it doesn't seem to
work and I can't figure out the logic you told me.

Here are the parameters I've set for the Gas Calculate
Dest Field=myLife
Source Field=source
Calculation=Add
Dest-pre add=$TIMESTEP