[Sidefx-houdini-list] Export to .fbx

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Wed Oct 7 23:43:30 EDT 2009

I had some issues too but it was only when using the cache. I haven't
managed to understand exactly what went wrong but I ended up baking the
geometry to .bgeo and then export to FBX from the File Sop using that
bgeo directly. That way it worked.

I suspected the problem might be caused when there is a Cop network
inside my Sop or some other stuff FBX doesn't recognize but at this
point it's only speculation.

Let me know if you find anything.

François