[Sidefx-houdini-list] Scoping Channels & Floating Channel Editors

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Tue Oct 6 05:57:19 EDT 2009

Hi,

If I have a Channel Editor as a Pane Tab, and then scope the channels of a parameter, a floating Channel Editor appears.

Is there anyway to change this behaviour? I would prefer simply that the channels being scoped are piped into the Channel Editor as a Pane Tab without launching a floating version of the same window...

Any thoughts?

Kind regards,

Phil.

BU - the UK's Number One New University
The Guardian University Guide 2009 & 2010