[Sidefx-houdini-list] Time Warp CHOP (or alternative?)

craigleehoffman at aol.com craigleehoffman at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 15:14:45 EDT 2009

I am trying to use the Time Warp CHOP to speed up/slow down an animation and I haven't had much luck so far.? (This seems like it should be a simple task with perhaps a simple keyframeable slider to control speed rather than the current method).

Anyway, I have an animation that is 135 frames long and I simply want to speed up the animation ("P" read in a Geometry SOP set to "Animated") from frames 68 to 100 and then slow it down from 100 to 135, but so far I haven't found a simple solution that doesn't mess up other parts of the animation.

Is there a tutorial somewhere that discusses how to do such a seemingly simple task in CHOPs?

Thanks,
Craig
?