[Sidefx-houdini-list] center of mass?

Tom Nixon tnixon at laika.com
Fri Jan 30 18:04:56 EST 2009

Is there a quick and dirty way to calculate the center of mass of geometry?

I've looked into setting the RBD Configure Object DOP a bit, but I'm not making much headway.

Thanks,

The information contained in this message and its attachments is
confidential and proprietary to LAIKA, Inc.  By opening this email
or any of its attachments, you agree to keep all such information
confidential and not to use, distribute, disclose or copy any part
of such information without the prior written consent of LAIKA,
Inc.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any use,
distribution, disclosure or copying of such information is prohibited.
If received in error, please contact the sender.