[Sidefx-houdini-list] Hardware and rendering speeds

craigleehoffman at aol.com craigleehoffman at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 13:43:27 EST 2009

 I wonder if there was some inadvertant CPU processes or OS/driver overhead related to the other graphics card that freed up CPU cycles when you changed...? Did you have a screen saver or something like that going while rendering that could have been hitting the hard drive or CPU?..

Otherwise I am stumped too.? It shouldn't make a difference as far as my understanding goes.

-Craig Hoffman