[Sidefx-houdini-list] list of hda

Graham Thompson captainhammy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 00:51:08 EST 2009

Assuming you are attempting to get a list of HDAs that are instanced in your
scene you can do something like "otinuse -n" which will list all the
instances of of any HDAs in your hip file.

If you wish to see a list of all the otl files installed in your scene you
can use python and hou.hda.loadedFiles()