[Sidefx-houdini-list] wires dynamic problem

Mark Story mstory at xion.org
Thu Jan 15 14:09:32 EST 2009

Hmmm ... that's odd.  I don't know if it would be a reasonable work
around, but you can assign those attributes as a point attr and dial in
the exact mount of stretching/bending you need along the length of the wire.

The particular behavior you describe I've never encountered before,
(I've done a lot of work with Wire DOPs) but am interested in what might
be happening ... if you can't solve the problem, please post a hip file
on one of the forums so we can take a look.

Good luck!

Mark