[Sidefx-houdini-list] shelves - prevent writing into custom version

Ken Ouellette ken.ouellette at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 09:42:06 EST 2009

I've done both in the past... .nosave and read-only.. all good things.
There was talk at one point about proper hierarchical preferences being part
of the 9 releases, I'm not sure where that ended up.

If you find a preference where the .nosave doesn't work (there were a few
if memory serves me correctly). I'd put it in as a  bug ;)
-k