[Sidefx-houdini-list] More time warp woes

gravatar at gravatonia.com gravatar at gravatonia.com
Wed Jan 7 16:50:35 EST 2009

Okies Folks,
   I am really getting frustrated with timewarp  It works beautifully for the
first 150-200 frames then it totally flips out, inverting a twisting my particle
sim.  I have tried applying it both to a bgeo sequence and a pop merge and it
does the same thing.  As suggested, I am doing File or Pop Merge -> Cache ->
Timeblend -> TimeWarp.  This did fix the problem with timewarp skipping frames
instead of interpelating them, but this sim twisting is an even worse problem.
Only other thing that I can think to do is rebuilding my pop networks and perhaps
even the force sop networks they depend on, because they were originally built in
Houdini 8.  Has anyone else had a problem like I am describing?  Any suggestions
other that a network rebuild?

Grav

p.s.  Where does the cache sop stash what it is caching?  Just curious.