[Sidefx-houdini-list] GPD library - load binary broken

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 10:34:05 EST 2009

OK,

It could be this Gnu on Windows toolchain I have. There's about 15
places that return -1 in GDP_Detail->load. I'll try and work out which
one is failing.

While we're talking - anyone think it's a good idea to be able to get
the vertex list and number of points from a poly primitive object? The
data is there - it's just protected. It's pretty easy to add public
methods to get 'em. I could upload that...

Cheers