[Sidefx-houdini-list] HOUDINI_TOOLBAR_PATH usage

Michael K O'Brien mobrien at pixar.com
Tue Jan 6 13:48:02 EST 2009

Hola~

Hmm. I haven't had any problems setting Houdini env vars on Windows.

Here's what I set:

HOUDINI_DSO_PATH=c:\src\pixar\src\mobrien-globaltrees-r25\inst\windows-mobri
en-dbg;&
HOUDINI_PATH=c:\src\pixar\src\mobrien-globaltrees-r25\inst\windows-mobrien-d
bg;&

Can you just set HOUDINI_PATH to the dir right above the toolbar directory?

MO

--
Michael K O'Brien
mobrien at pixar.com
Pixar

HEDBERG: I played golf. I'm not good at golf. I never got a hole-in-one, but
         I did hit a guy. That's way more satisfying. You're supposed to
         yell, "Fore," but I was too busy mumbling, "There ain't no way
         that's going to hit him."