[Sidefx-houdini-list] HOUDINI_TOOLBAR_PATH usage

Graham Thompson captainhammy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:45:00 EST 2009

Ah the ever exciting Windows.  Since I don't have much experience with it
and setting environment variables, I would suggest trying to look at doing
it using the houdini.env file located in your $HOME/houdini9.5 folder.  That
might provide a workable alternative.

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 8:37 AM, Robert D.M. Smith <robert.dm.smith at gmail.com